This is the Linux app named OctopusWAF whose latest release can be downloaded as OctopusWAF-Octopuswaf054.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OctopusWAF with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OctopusWAF is a open source Web application firewall, is made in C language uses libevent to make multiple connections. Event-driven architecture is optimized for a large number of parallel connections (keep-alive) which is important for high performance AJAX applications. This tool is very light, you can deploy in any please, this resource turn perfect to protect specific endpoint that need a custom protection.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/octopuswaf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.