This is the Linux app named octpgfpl - 2D diagrams for LaTeX whose latest release can be downloaded as octpgfpl-1.2.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named octpgfpl - 2D diagrams for LaTeX with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
octpgfpl - 2D diagrams for LaTeX
Create 2D diagrams for use with LaTeX or pdfLaTeX from GNU Octave.
Diagrams are written as PGF files using the pgfcore package or as PDF+TeX or EPS+TeX file pairs.
Align the grid - not the entire drawing - to inches or cm.
See the Wiki for more information.
Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/octpgfpl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.