This is the Linux app named OdfChartBuilder to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ODFChartBuilder_1.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OdfChartBuilder to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OdfChartBuilder to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The OdfChartBuilder Java™ API can be used to read and render charts specified in Open Document Format XML. Charts are rendered using the JFreeChart open source API. The project includes a Java™ Swing application (OdfChartViewer) for chart viewing.
Java Swing, Project is a graphics toolkit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/odfchartbuilder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.