This is the Linux app named Odssa whose latest release can be downloaded as odssa-0_9_9.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Odssa with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ODSSA - is a system for storing, searching and viewing spatially and temporally indexed photos, videos, GIS tracks, ESRI shape, and other files. It consists of an import tool, open API Server, browser based Client for search and viewing files.
- Server stores photos, videos, Word Docs, ESRI Shape files.
- View files using data grids, maps, timelines, and media viewers.
- Create, save, and view multiple named searches using tags, time boundaries, spatial filters.
- Import files and associate them with projects and tag words.
- Geo-locate photos and videos using GPS logs with easy to use tools.
- Manage users, roles, and permissions through Client browser.
- Link documents with each other.
Government, Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Engineering
Win32 (MS Windows), Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/odssa/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.