This is the Linux app named ODT Accessibility Checker whose latest release can be downloaded as ODT_Accessibility.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ODT Accessibility Checker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ODT Accessibility Checker
Project submitted for the IBM Accessibility Phase 2 Contest at http://www.ibm.com/able/contest/. This program will open an open office .odt file and check different accessibility options to see if the program is fully usable by all users.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/odt-accessibili/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.