This is the Linux app named Ohioedge CRM + BPM Server whose latest release can be downloaded as oecrm1.6.0RC9.1.0-jboss-hsqldb.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ohioedge CRM + BPM Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ohioedge CRM + BPM Server
Ohioedge is a Web-based, Enterprise Java (J2EE Certified by Sun!) CRM + BPM application designed for $15-200M organizations requiring multi-functional, enterprise-wide co-ordination of sales (work) generation and fulfillment (workflow) activities.
- Enterprise Java (J2EE)
- Business Process Management (BPM) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Vertical (Organization Hierarchy) and Horizontal (Process Flow) Security
- Template-based Auto-Task Email, Charts and Reports
- JBoss 5.1.0
- JDK 1.6
- JSR 286
- Workflow Management
- Enterprise Task Management
Customer Service, Financial and Insurance Industry, Healthcare Industry, Legal Industry, Manufacturing, Telecommunications Industry
JSP, Java, XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ohioedge/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.