This is the Linux app named OJson whose latest release can be downloaded as ojson-0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OJson with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Optimise JSON by removing duplicate strings and arrays containing repeated object keys.
Here you will find binary downloads and discussion (https://sourceforge.net/p/ojson/discussion/) . The actual development and issue tracking can be found here: https://bitbucket.org/cryanfuse/ojson
- Reduce the size of JSON payloads
- Maps to valid, optimised JSON
- Accepts any input - String, Reader, File, InputStream
- Settings to fine tune optimisation rules
- Simple command line client to experiment with the API
- Test suite and performance tests
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ojson/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.