This is the Linux app named okPlayer whose latest release can be downloaded as okPlayer-0.3.2.0-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named okPlayer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
okPlayer - is an open-source audio player which works directly with audio files with no need in libraries or databases. It has file and playlist search functions. File search makes it possible to find a file you need among other stuff. So does the playlist search, but it also performs search on tag data: artist, title, album and filename. If you liked some song you can mark it as Favorite and later play a playlist which consists only of your favorite songs. Favorite List keeps your favorite music a click away from you!
okPlayer is built using BASS audio library so it supports all popular audio formats and also id3v2 tags.
- File Manager and Playlist in One Window
- Favorites List
- In-Playlist and In-Folder Search
- Playlist Copy Feature - copy all playlist files to one place!
- MP3, AAC, AC3, ALAC, APE, FLAC, WMA, WAV Support
- ID3 Tag Support
- Works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/okplayer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.