This is the Linux app named olego to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as olego.src.v1.1.6.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named olego to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
olego to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:OLego is a program specifically designed for de novo spliced mapping of mRNA-seq reads. OLego adopts a seeding and extension scheme, and does not rely on a separate external mapper. It achieves high sensitivity of junction detection by using very small seeds (12-14 nt), efficiently mapped using Burrows-Wheeler transform (BWT) and FM-index. This also makes it particularly sensitive for discovering small exons. It is implemented in C++ with full support of multiple threading, to allow fast processing of large-scale data.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ngs-olego/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.