This is the Linux app named OMIL whose latest release can be downloaded as omil.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OMIL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OMIL is a Web application written in PHP & MySQL, it was created to replace a paper form filled by the users of laboratory requests for travel orders. OMIL is very convenient for people located in different buildings.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/omil/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.