This is the Linux app named once:radix whose latest release can be downloaded as onceradix.188.8.131.52.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named once:radix with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
once:radix is a Rapid Application Development system for Intranet and eXtranet environments. Create advanced database-driven web applications that require no expertise in the underlying technologies. Just point and click with pixel-perfect precision.
- Build fast, powerful business applications with this browser-based Rapid Application Development environement.
- Feature-rich Internet applications with powerful data searching, sorting and reporting functions.
- Extend to external web servers using the owebAPI.
- Database Manager includes an E-R diagram interface for adding/changing/deleting fields, tables, relationships, conditions etc through an easy-to-use GUI.
- Extensive documentation included.
- Professional support available to help you quickly become productive.
- Active forums monitored by project committers to answer your questions.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
JDBC, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/onceradix/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.