This is the Linux app named OnireonSimpleSpot whose latest release can be downloaded as OnireonSimpleSpot-0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OnireonSimpleSpot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONOnireonSimpleSpot is a simple, lightweight captive portal and access control manager designed for Linux server-based public hotspots. It uses Iptables to manage user accesses control and and PHP to provide a flexible and highly customizable captive portal frontend. OnireonSimpleSpot is simple to install, simple to manage, simple to maintain, simple to customize; and damn lightweight!
- PHP based captive portal
- Iptables based client access manager
- Very lightweight
- Highly customizable
- Multi-language support (built-in languages are en-US and it-IT)
- MAC based authentication
- User data CSV archivation
- Confirmation link sent via email
- Temporary access granted to all non url-confirmed users (default is 3 minutes)
- No annoying clients login request (default MAC address storage time is one month)
- Fully documented installation in a few of easy steps
- Perfectly suitable for a public hotspot in a Linux server-based netwok
Unix Shell, PHP
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/onireonsimplespot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.