This is the Linux app named OnSched whose latest release can be downloaded as onsched_enterprise_unlimited_1.7.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OnSched with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OnSched is a FREE web based employee scheduling tool that allows an employers and their employees manage and view their shift rotation schedules from a web browser anywhere on their internal network.
Managing employee schedules in today's workplace is a challenge.
- Where are employees at any given point in time?
- How are you tracking employee actual time vs scheduled time?
- How do you currently view at-a-glance to see who is working, unavailable, on vacation, training, out sick, etc?
- How do you currently manage multiple employees with multiple shift rotations?
- How do you track employee daily time accounting? (Cost per hour,day range,total,scheduled vs. actual)
- How do you determine the cost of a project over time with multiple teams on multiple projects?
OnSched helps you eliminate antiquated spreadsheets and paper tracking methods.
- Configurable 7 day weekday range (Mo-Sun/Sun-Sun)
- User accounts and the ability to set administrative and non-administrative privileges
- Quickly create, update user schedules
- Create user (team/department) groups
- Add, update schedul exceptions and time off
- Eliminate scheduling conflicts
- View daily and 7-day weekly staff availability
- View full month schedule
- View full yearly schedule
- Submit Time Off Requests
- Manage Time Off Requests
- Accommodations for regular/off/24hr shift rotations
- Cross Browser compatibility
- Email update notifications when there are schedule changes
- Configurable system parameters
- Status and update change logs
- Display live time-zone clocks
- Create pre-defined schedules
- Create custom defined weekly schedules
- Active/Inactive time tracking
- View user schedules by hour
- Cost and per-hour resource views
- Update multiple users for an entire team/department
- Employee resource cost projections and project budgeting
- Module for Mobile Web Browser viewing and managing of schedules
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/onsched/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.