This is the Linux app named ooddss whose latest release can be downloaded as elfsign-0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ooddss with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OODDSS is a system that provide digital signature and verification for ELF executables and libraries in GNU/Linux
The goal is to be fast, transparent for the user and simple to administer and distribute the signed packages.
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ooddss/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.