This is the Linux app named OoeyGUI MESS Launcher whose latest release can be downloaded as Windows-x64_OoeyGUI-v4.0.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OoeyGUI MESS Launcher with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OoeyGUI MESS Launcher
OoeyGUI MESS Launcher has been coded by Chris Schneider [SHIFT838] to be a front-end launcher for use to with MAME to easily launch an emulated TI-99/2, TI-99/4, TI-99/4A, TI-99/8 and Myarc Geneve 9640 computer systems.
This application has been tested with MAME v0.225b and higher and is completed coded in Python for cross OS compatibility. It has been tested on Windows 10, Linux Ubuntu 20.04, MacOS Catalina/Big Sur and Raspberry OS on RPi4.
Please be aware that MAME program switches have changed and this launcher will not work with older versions.
Configure your system directories in the 'Configuration' tab and 'Save OOEYGUI Configuration'.
To use the TIIMAGETOOL 'Serial Bridge' configuration you must have JAVA installed. For Windows 64bit systems please refer to the manual for getting the RXTX interface for java re-enabled.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ooey-gui-mess-launcher/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.