This is the Linux app named OOo/LOo Macro Document Converter whose latest release can be downloaded as DocConverter-2014-05-29.odg. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OOo/LOo Macro Document Converter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OOo/LOo Macro Document Converter
Programmed by 2003 Danny Brewer.
Modified by Dan Horwood, 05/2006, to support new OpenDocument files.
Modified by Marek Kocvara, 05/2014, to support new OpenXML files.
Anyone may run this program. Modification and Distribution of this program are licensed by the author subject to the terms of the Gnu Lesser General Public License.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/oooloomacrodocumentconverter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.