This is the Linux app named OOoPDFConverter whose latest release can be downloaded as OOoPDFConverter20100707.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OOoPDFConverter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project creates a command line java application that uses OpenOffice.org in a headless mode to convert a document to the pdf file format. The source document had to be in a file format that OpenOffice.org can open.
Advanced End Users, Information Technology, Management, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ooopdfconverter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.