This is the Linux app named OpalVOIP whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenPhone_x64_v3.14.3.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpalVOIP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open Phone Abstraction Library (OPAL) is a C++ multi-platform, multi-protocol library for Fax, Video & Voice over IP and other networks. Also included is the Portable Tool Library (PTLib) which is a C++ multi-platform abstraction library and collection o
Telecommunications Industry, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opalvoip/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.