This is the Linux app named Open Construct Engine (OCE) whose latest release can be downloaded as oce-126.96.36.1994.06.25-src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open Construct Engine (OCE) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open Construct Engine (OCE)
DESCRIPTIONThe Open Construct Engine (OCE) is a suite of frameworks, applications and utilities for the development of content management solutions, based around Java and Apple's WebObjects application server platform.
Customer Service, Developers, Information Technology, System Administrators
Cocoa (MacOS X), Web-based, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/oce/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.