This is the Linux app named Open Java Weather API to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as com.oopitis.weather-dist.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open Java Weather API to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open Java Weather API to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This package provides a common interface for users to access weather information from different data sources, and a skeletal implementation for data providers to quickly set up data access via Java.
At a glance, the weather information is categorized into features and each feature is further divided into weather properties. Users query the data source by features or weather properties, and then receive the data as a list of weather reports. Strongly typed weather properties ensure that the data retrieved can be interpreted and formatted properly. For more information, see WeatherService class.
Java Documentation: http://openjavaweatherapi.sourceforge.net/javadoc/
Currently sample implementations for two providers are included: http://forecast.io and http://openweathermap.org .
(**Requires Java Version 6 or Newer**)
- Generic interface shields users from provider-specific schemas.
- Flexible design allows service expansion.
- Strongly typed data access reduces ClassCastExceptions.
- Locale-aware design facilitates multilingual support.
- Implementation for forecast.io.
- Implementation for openweathermap.org.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openjavaweatherapi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.