This is the Linux app named Open Source Revenue Assurance whose latest release can be downloaded as opensource-ra.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open Source Revenue Assurance with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open Source Revenue Assurance
-To solve global operators major concern-COST.
-To give service operators a better choice to invest in low cost RA tools.
-To give service operators a quick detection of revenue leakages with fast installation.
-To develop extensive and various gaps detection techniques through open modular architecture.
-To give better operational support and solution through open community.
-To support operators wide transformation with low cost budget.
AHMAD FAIRUZ BIN ALI
- revenue leakage, cost incurred, opportunity loss
X Window System (X11)
Python Database API
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opensource-ra/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.