This is the Linux app named Open Tax Solver whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenTaxSolver2020_18.08_linux64.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open Tax Solver with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open Tax Solver
OTS is a safe, secure, easy-to-use program for calculating Tax Return Form entries, and determining your tax-owed or refund-due, for Federal or State personal income taxes. Includes updated versions for US 1040, Schedules A, B, C, D, and for several states. OTS provides both graphical and textual interfaces for quickly filing out your tax forms.
- Graphical Interface, or Textual
- Straightforward - complete your tax returns quickly
- Safe / Secure - Runs directly on your PC - no web connections or cloaked software.
- Directly fills-out Tax Forms for printing
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), Console/Terminal, GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opentaxsolver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.