This is the Linux app named Open VXI VoiceXML Interpreter whose latest release can be downloaded as openvxi-3.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open VXI VoiceXML Interpreter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open VXI VoiceXML Interpreter
The Open VXI VoiceXML interpreter is a portable open source library that interprets the VoiceXML dialog markup language. It is designed to serve as a reference for parties interested in understanding how VoiceXML markup might be executed.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openvxi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.