This is the Linux app named openAlerts whose latest release can be downloaded as openalerts-2.1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named openAlerts with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The open source sensor network. Remotely monitor and control sensors over IP networks. Configure, control and monitor sensors from a web browser, receive e-mail and text message alerts, and trigger control commands based on sensor conditions.
- Remote Monitoring and Control
- E-mail and Text Message Alerts
- Programmable Trigger Events
- Open Source Software (GPL)
- Scalable Linux/BSD Application
- Simple Client/Server Design
- Web Browser User Interface
- Responsive Web Design
- Mobile and Tablet Device Support
- Capable of Localization (UTF-8)
- Includes a Small and Fast Web Server
- Supports SQLite, MySQL, and PostgreSQL
Information Technology, Healthcare Industry, Manufacturing, Telecommunications Industry, Agriculture
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQLite
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openalerts/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.