This is the Linux app named OpenArena whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenArena-0.1.2-src.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenArena with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenArena is a 3d game creation engine. It is a rendering system that can be used for more than just games but it is targeted at games. The basic use being create some game media textures models maps and config files for physics and rules.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Project is a 3D engine, Project is a graphics toolkit
C#, C++, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openarena/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.