This is the Linux app named OpenBerg e-Book architecture whose latest release can be downloaded as openberg_lector_2007_07_28.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenBerg e-Book architecture with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenBerg e-Book architecture
DESCRIPTIONThe objective of the OpenBerg Project is to develop Open-Source, Open-Standards-based, Multi-Platform tools for eBook authors, editors and users. We are currently working on OpenBerg Lector, an e-Book reader, and OpenBerg Rector, an e-Book compiler.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openberg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.