This is the Linux app named OpenBirds to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as openbirds-0.6-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenBirds to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenBirds to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONOpenBirds is a massive multiplayer war simulation situated in second world war.
The purpose of OpenBirds is to be a free (as in beer and speech) open
source simulation comparable to commercial alternatives such as WW2 Online
and Aces High.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
OpenGL, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openbirds/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.