This is the Linux app named OpenBLT whose latest release can be downloaded as openblt_v011600.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenBLT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenBLT is mostly used as an STM32 bootloader, due to the popularity of STM32 microcontrollers. However, the bootloader’s architecture is such that it can work with any microcontroller and use any type of communication interface to perform firmware updates.
- Available for Free!
- Includes user-friendly PC download utility
- Full source code available
- Works with ST STM32, Infineon XMC, NXP S12, TI TM4C, and TI LM3S microcontrollers.
- Easily portable to different microcontrollers
- Supports common available communication interfaces such as RS232, CAN, TCP/IP and USB
- Supports software updates from a locally attached storage such as an SD-card
- Small ROM footprint
- Highly configurable
- Organized and well documented code
- Extendable to support extra memory such as serial EEPROM or external Flash
- Extendable to support a user defined backdoor entry
Aerospace, Information Technology, Science/Research, Developers, Engineering, Automotive
Win32 (MS Windows), Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openblt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.