This is the Linux app named OpenBlueLab.org whose latest release can be downloaded as openbluelab-installer-2.4.2.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenBlueLab.org with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open Blue Lab is a rapid application development framework for building portal applications based on web 2.0.It is currently being used to develop a full Web ERP.Widgets are dynamically populated (automatic data-aware)free of coding database interaction.
Advanced End Users, Developers
Java, XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openbluelab/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.