This is the Linux app named OpenBR24 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenBR24-20120302.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenBR24 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenBR24 to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:OpenBR24 is a sample implementation of the Lowrance Navico BR24 network protocol as described in our paper.
A (complete) preprint version is available at http://www.cci.dmu.ac.uk/administrator/components/com_jresearch/assets/publications/1326903964.pdf
The final publication is available in print (Robotic Sailing, 2011, ISBN 978-3-642-22835-3) and online at http://www.springerlink.com/content/m7n253u08u3h5u67/
For FAQ see Wiki: https://sourceforge.net/p/openbr24/wiki/
- Compatible wirh Navico/Lowrance BR24; First positive reports about 3G.
- Decodes and Displays radar imagery on screen
- Operates on live data or on a recorded pcap-session
- Allows simple adjustments (e.g. scan range)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openbr24/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.