This is the Linux app named opencart POS (point of sale) STD Demo whose latest release can be downloaded as pos4opencart-220.127.116.1151-std+.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named opencart POS (point of sale) STD Demo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
opencart POS (point of sale) STD Demo
This project is a opencart extension. It's a single system for both of your physical store and web store.
It's a must have if you are operating both online store and brick & mortar store.
for opencart download:
Before any negative rating please leave a review to help us improve and others know more about this software.
- E-commerce ready
- Inventory Management
- Stock Management
- Product Options
- Online Payment Gateways
- Special price Management
- Discount Management
- Customer Management
- Payment management
- Payment type set up
- Amount due/Change calculation
- Product details/stock available enquiry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ecommerce-pos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.