This is the Linux app named OpenCBM whose latest release can be downloaded as opencbm-0.4.99.104.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenCBM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Win NT/2K/XP, and Linux/i386 kernel driver and development library to control serial CBM devices, such as the Commodore 1541 disk drive, connected to the PC's parallel port via a XM1541 or XA1541 cable. Fast disk copier included. Successor of cbm4li
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opencbm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.