This is the Linux app named RocksCuster Local Installation Server whose latest release can be downloaded as All_downloader_windows_VHD.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RocksCuster Local Installation Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RocksCuster Local Installation Server
Rocks Cluster Linux Install Server is a vdi - vhdx virtualbox image witch contain all of the rolls available on Rocksclusters website for easy installation. Like Local install mirror to reduce installation time and saves you bandwidth. The project is a ubuntu virtual machine with DHCP enable that is contain all the rolls. You only need to download "kernel-7.0-0.x86_64.disk1.iso" whitch is a bootable iso to start your frontend node. The "kernel-7.0-0.x86_64.disk1.iso" is available as iso on the virtual machine. For more information please read the readme.md.txt file. To automatic download all of rar files please download All_downloader_windows_VHD.zip or All_downloader_windows_VDI.zip and run download.bat . If you want to download updates since July 2021 please follow the link https://rocksclusters-7-update-rolles.sourceforge.io.
- Fast installation of Rocks Clusters 7
- All Rocks Clusters 7 rolles avaliable in one server.
- VDI hdd image for Virtual box vm
- Vhdx image for Hyper-V vm
- Updates sinse July 2021 can download from https://rocksclusters-7-update-rolles.sourceforge.io
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rockclustersimages/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.