This is the Linux app named opencore-amr whose latest release can be downloaded as fdk-aac-2.0.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named opencore-amr with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Library of OpenCORE Framework implementation of Adaptive Multi Rate Narrowband and Wideband (AMR-NB and AMR-WB) speech codec. Library of VisualOn implementation of Adaptive Multi Rate Wideband (AMR-WB) encoder and Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) encoder. Modified library of Fraunhofer AAC decoder and encoder.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opencore-amr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.