This is the Linux app named OpenCryobank to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as opencryobank-0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenCryobank to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenCryobank to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:OpenCryobank is an attempt to develop a simple, free and open database system for frozen samples inventory in biological laboratories. It is mainly aimed at semen and embryo cryobanks, but it can be used for any kind of biological sample.
Visit us: http://reprobio.unileon.es/services/analisis-cromatina-espermatica/
- Clinical or research database management
- Remote access
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opencryobank/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.