This is the Linux app named OpenDocMan whose latest release can be downloaded as opendocman-1.3.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenDocMan with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenDocMan is a web based document management system (DMS) written in PHP designed to comply with ISO 17025 and OIE standard for document management. It features fine grained control of access to files, and automated install and upgrades.
- Upload files using web browser
- Control access to files based on department or individual user permissions
- Track revisions of documents
- Option to send new and updated files through review process
- Installs on most web servers with PHP
- Set up a reviewal process for all new files
Science/Research, Education, Manufacturing, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opendocman/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.