This is the Linux app named OpenDRO to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as opendro-dro550-base-1.0.0.bin. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenDRO to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenDRO to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONOpenDRO is an open source project to develop embedded software that runs on digital readouts (DROs) for lathes, mills, and other machine tools.
- Chinese and quadrature/glass scales
- LED and LCD displays with matrix keypads
- USB/RS-232 PC interface
- Functions including boltholes, hole grids, vectoring, summing, LEC, RPN calculator, radius, and more
- Absolute and incremental points with workspaces
- Lua-based automation
- SD memory card reading/writing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opendro/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.