This is the Linux app named OpenEMR whose latest release can be downloaded as openemr-5.0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenEMR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenEMR is an open source medical practice management application (EHR EMR PMS) featuring fully integrated electronic health records, scheduling, electronic billing, internationalization, free support, a vibrant community, and a whole lot more.
- ONC Complete Ambulatory EHR Certified
- Patient Demographics
- Patient Scheduling
- Electronic Medical Records
- Medical Billing
- Clinical Decision Rules
- Patient Portal
- Multilanguage Support
- Free Support
- Vibrant Community
Healthcare Industry, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Cocoa (MacOS X), Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openemr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.