This is the Linux app named OpenEXI whose latest release can be downloaded as nagasena_dotnet_0000.0002.0056.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenEXI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open source .Net (C#) / Java implementation of the W3C Efficient XML Interchange (EXI) format specification. As a corollary to XML, EXI is an alternative, very efficient format that has all of the mechanics of XML, but is much more compact and is faster to exchange.
- README (about Nagasena EXI implemenation)
- Nagasena EXI grammar interchange format (PDF)
- Introduction to OpenEXI (PDF)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openexi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.