This is the Linux app named OpenFlat whose latest release can be downloaded as openflat-0.2.12.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenFlat with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FlatManager is now known as OpenManager because we aren't related to flatmanager.com.
Do you share your flat with other people? Do you need a simple solution to manage all common costs and to trace how much money you spend?
OpenFlat is the software that you need.
You can create one or more users, each of them can add his expenses and OpenFlat automatically calculates statistics and how much money you have to give to any other flatmates.
Everything can be done using the webapp with your own username and password.
Read the wiki for more informations http://sourceforge.net/p/openflat/wiki/
- Each user can insert a new expense
- Monthly or yearly statistics
- Automatic calculation of give/have for each user
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openflat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.