This is the Linux app named OpenFlightNav to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as mobileRelease0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenFlightNav to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenFlightNav to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This project has ended. I have used OpenFlightNav for several years on a netbook sitting on my lap in the cockpit.
1. Navigation system for private (glider) pilots. Test version runs on Linux tablets and netbooks.
3D Navigation and more functionality (RT lists, checklists, terrain). Default map is based in OpenStreetMap (http://www.openstreetmap.org/) data.
A separate application (NavMapMaker) is available to create your own maps based on scanned or other digital maps. So, you may stop buying expensive digital maps.
First release will be for the new state of the art Jolla mobile phone (http://www.linkedin.com/company/2649185) at the beginning of 2013.
At that time NavMapMaker will also be released for Linux, WinXP, Win7 (32/64 bits).
2. Framework to develop navigation applications. Build upon PilotNavigator to create your own navigation system.
C++, GLSL (OpenGL Shading Language)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openflightnav/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.