This is the Linux app named OpenFP whose latest release can be downloaded as openfp-1.3.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenFP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenFP allows to create audio fingerprint files from music tracks using the OpenFP client to match them against a set of reference fingerprints provided by the OpenFP server.
- Audio Fingerprint Extraction
- Audio Fingerprint Matching
- Reference Fingerprint Server
Advanced End Users, Information Technology, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/open-fp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.