This is the Linux app named OpenBroadcaster Server whose latest release can be downloaded as observer-master.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenBroadcaster Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenBroadcaster has a simple and effective web-based automation system with scheduler to conveniently manage your station from just about anywhere, through the creation of content lists that can play out over both terrestrial or internet radio and TV, using a mobile-friendly 'drag-and-drop' interface. Setting up repeating content, such as station identification, public service announcements or advertisements is "point and click" easy.
- Broadcast automation
- CAP Emergency Alerts
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openbroadcasterserver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.