This is the Linux app named OpenGI whose latest release can be downloaded as opengi-2.1.1-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenGI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenGI is a platform-independent C-library for parameterizing triangular meshes and creating Geometry Images from this parameterization.
- easy to learn OpenGL-like syntax and programming paradigms
- works on 2-manifolds of arbitrary genus with variable numer of boundaries
- various parameterization algorithms, e.g. Mean Value, Stretch Minimization, original GIM algorithm
- support for multi-chart patchifications
- hardware accelerated Geometry Image creation
- sampling of various generic attributes
- tight integration with OpenGL for easy and efficient data sharing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opengi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.