This is the Linux app named OpenGL Mathematics whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.8.9_buildfixesandsomeimprovements.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenGL Mathematics with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Highly optimized 2D|3D math library, also known as OpenGL Mathematics (glm) for `C`. cglm provides lot of utils to help math operations to be fast and quick to write. It is community-friendly, feel free to bring any issues, bugs you faced. Almost all functions (inline versions) and parameters are documented inside the corresponding headers. OpenGL-related functions are dropped to make this lib platform/third-party independent. Make sure you have the latest version and feel free to report bugs, troubles. Euler angles was implemented in reverse order (extrinsic) it was fixed, now they are intrinsic. Make sure that you have the latest version. vec4 and mat4 variables must be aligned. (There will be unaligned versions later). cglm doesn't alloc any memory on heap. So it doesn't provide any allocator. You should alloc memory for out parameters too if you pass pointer of memory location.
- cglm supports both ARRAY API and STRUCT API
- Like some other graphics libraries (especially OpenGL) this library use Column-Major layout to keep matrices in the memory
- Scalar and simd (sse, avx, neon...) optimizations
- Option to use different clipspaces e.g. Left Handed, Zero-to-One... (currrently right handed negative-one is default)
- Array api and struct api, you can use arrays or structs
- General purpose vector operations (cross, dot, rotate, proj, angle...)
- Matrix decomposition (extract rotation, scaling factor)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opengl-mathematics.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.