This is the Linux app named OpenGL ParticleEngine to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as particle-engine-0.0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenGL ParticleEngine to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenGL ParticleEngine to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe "OpenGL ParticleEngine" is a project to present possible uses of particles in a computer game, which is based on a programming class in computer science studies at the University of Technology Aachen. It's written using C++ programming language.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/particle-engine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.