This is the Linux app named OpenGRASP to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as BenchmarkSuite-2011-11-18.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenGRASP to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenGRASP to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:OpenGRASP is a simulation toolkit for grasping and dexterous manipulation. It is based on a modular architecture, that supports the creation and addition of new functionality and the integration of existing and widely used technologies and standards.
- Developed a robot editor to create and modify new robot models.
- Developed new plugins for OpenRAVE
- integrated Physics Abstraction Layer (PAL) to allow the interchange of physics engines within the simulator.
- Chosen COLLADA as the file format for specifying object and robot models used by the simulator.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opengrasp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.