This is the Linux app named OpenGroupware Coils whose latest release can be downloaded as WMOGAG-Coils.20190910.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenGroupware Coils with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Originally a reimplementation of OpenGroupware's ZideStore. While compatible with legacy ZideStore Coils provides a sophisticated workflow system with ETL and integration capabilities and superior WebDAV/CalDAV features and compatibility.
The workflow engine suppports processes described in BPML and provides integration with a variety of services include SSH, LPD, LDAP, and relation databases.
- WebDAV acces to content, including workflows.
- Modular access control (Database or LDAP, or your custom method)
- Event Conflict Detection, Free/Busy support.
- Event participant roles & status (RFC2445)
- Sophisticated access control (Ownership, ACLs, proxy, etc...)
- Easy to use yet feature complete XML-RPC API (zOGI)
- Store custom attributes on objects.
- BPML based workflow system
- CalDAV support; including viewing workflow processes as calendar events.
- Side-by-side compatibility with your existing OpenGroupware servers.
- Extensive support for automatic processing of XML documents/data.
- AMQP support; OpenGroupware coils is a collection of AMQ connected components.
- GroupDAV support for Contacts (addressbooks)
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
Python Database API
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/coils/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.