This is the Linux app named OpenGXT - Geopatial Analysis Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as gt-process-spatialstatistics-25-SNAPSHOT.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenGXT - Geopatial Analysis Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenGXT - Geopatial Analysis Tools
The goal of this project is to provide a spatial statistics tools for Geotools, Geoserver WPS, uDig Statistics Toolbox.
#. Online Documentation
-Download gt-process-spatialstatistics-xx.x.jar file
- Download GeoServer-Extension-OpenGxT-x.xx.x.zip
- Unzip and copy two files to the WEB-INF/lib directory of the GeoServer installation.
- Restart GeoServer
#. uDig 2.0.x Plugin Installation
- Name: Spatial Statistics Toolbox
- URL : http://www.mangosystem.com:8080/s2toolbox_updates
- GeoTools Spatial Statistics Processes
- GeoServer Spatial Statistics WPS Extension
- uDig Processing Toolbox Plugin
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opengxt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.