This is the Linux app named OpenJCR whose latest release can be downloaded as jcr-api-1.0.1-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenJCR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenJCR is now being developed on java.net! Head over to the project page http://openjcr.dev.java.net. OpenJCR is a free, open source implementation of the Java Content Repository API specification defined by JSR-170 and the upcoming JSR-283. OpenJCR is
JDBC, SQL-based, XML-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openjcr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.